Things to Do with Kids
In Jefferson Parish, the entire family can play hard with an array of kid-friendly facilities and activities that can be enjoyed year-round. Check out some of our favorite activities below!
- Come play in our indoor activity centers featuring trampolines, inflatables, dancing, roller skating, bowling and more.
- Feed the need for speed at NOLA Motorsports Park.
- Be an astronaut at the Space Center in Rivertown.
- Go on a hike at Jean Lafitte National Park & Preserve.
- See a laser show at the Planetarium and Megadome Cinema in Kenner.
- Get up close to a gator on a swamp tour!
- Chill out at the Bayou Segnette Wave Pool.
- Visit our two state parks.
- Plan a beach day in Grand Isle.
- Head right next door to New Orleans and visit the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium!
- Spend the day outdoors canoeing or fishing
- Take in a Major League Rugby game and cheer on our NOLA Gold.
Kids of all ages can experience Jefferson in so many ways! Check out our Kid-Friendly listings below.