Things to Do with Kids in Jefferson Parish
In Jefferson Parish, the entire family can play hard with an array of kid-friendly facilities and activities that can be enjoyed year-round. Check out some of our favorite activities below!
- Go on a hike at Jean Lafitte National Park & Preserve or the Wetland Trace Boardwalk. You may even see a gator or two!
- Feed the need for speed at NOLA Motorsports Park.
- Be an astronaut at the Space Center in Rivertown.
- See a laser show at the Planetarium and Megadome Cinema in Kenner.
- Get up close to a gator on a swamp tour!
- Visit our two state parks.
- Plan a beach day in Grand Isle
- Spend the day outdoors canoeing or fishing
- Step back in time and visit one of our Historic Districts
- Take in a Major League Rugby game and cheer on our NOLA Gold.
- Watch the sunset at the Bucktown Marsh Boardwalk.
- Cool off at Parc de Families or Lafreniere Park Splash Zones in the spring & summer months
- Come play in our indoor activity centers featuring trampolines, inflatables, dancing, roller skating, bowling and more.
Kids of all ages can experience Jefferson in so many ways! Check out our Kid-Friendly listings below.