Things to Do with Kids in Jefferson Parish
In Jefferson Parish, the entire family can play hard with an array of kid-friendly facilities and activities that can be enjoyed year-round. Check out some of our favorite activities below!
- Go on a hike at Jean Lafitte National Park & Preserve or the Wetland Trace Boardwalk. You may even see a gator or two!
- Feed the need for speed at NOLA Motorsports Park.
- Be an astronaut at the Space Center in Rivertown.
- See a laser show at the Planetarium and Megadome Cinema in Kenner.
- Get up close to a gator on a swamp tour!
- Chill out at the Bayou Segnette Wave Pool.
- Visit our two state parks.
- Plan a beach day in Grand Isle.
- Head right next door to New Orleans and visit the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium!
- Spend the day outdoors canoeing or fishing
- Take in a Major League Rugby game and cheer on our NOLA Gold.
- Watch the sunset at the Bucktown Marsh Boardwalk.
- Come play in our indoor activity centers featuring trampolines, inflatables, dancing, roller skating, bowling and more.
Kids of all ages can experience Jefferson in so many ways! Check out our Kid-Friendly listings below.