Were you lucky enough to get tickets to the SOLD OUT Saints Training Camp? We sure hope so!
Here is some basic info you should know if you are planning on attending:
- The event is FREE. However, fans of all ages must have a ticket to attend. Tickets are on a first come, first serve basis. They are SOLD OUT for 2018.
- Parking is FREE, but based on availability. There is also public parking in lots close to the practice facility.
- Fan Fest Days: July 28, 29 Aug 4, 11, 12, & 19 7:30AM-10:30AM Ticketed fans will get to participate in Saints and Pelicans themed experiences, concessions and Saints gear will be available for purchase.
- Select player autographs will be available following each practice.
- Fans are allowed to take photos but video is NOT allowed.
- Restrooms are available.
- Smoking is NOT allowed on the grounds.
Check out their website for full details.
It will be hot outside, so head inside to Kenner Planetarium, Megadome Cinema & Space Science Complex. Visitors can see educational movies, laser light shows and experience scientific discovery with hands-on exhibits about weather, optical illusions, insects, even a real-life space shuttle! Or try out one of our many laser tag parks.
Looking for hotels near the Saints practice facility in Jefferson Parish? We’ve got accommodations ranging from value-priced to deluxe and just 10 minutes from downtown New Orleans!
Cheer on our Saints and have a fun time while visiting Jefferson Parish. Who Dat?!