Liverpool Legends, along with Louise Harrison, were nominated for a Grammy Award for their work on "Fab Fan Memories" - a Beatles Bond.
• International sold-out performances for over 18,000 people in Mexico, India, Israel and Ecuador.
• Headlined at the prestigious Rose Bowl in Pasadena, CA, in front of 68,000 and returning to the Rose Bowl this year for their 4th consecutive year! Liverpool Legends also received national attention when they re-created The Beatles famed 1966 concert at Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
• Headlined at the world-famous Carnegie Hall in New York City where The Beatles performed in 1964 right after the Ed Sullivan Show.
• Chosen over every other Beatles Tribute band in the world by top television and film producer Jerry Bruckheimer (CSI, Pirates of The Caribbean, National Treasure) to portray the Beatles.
• Celebrating their 12th season headlining their own production in Branson Missouri, Liverpool Legends have been awarded Best New Show, Best Band, Best Show, Best Tribute Show and received the prestigious Visitors’ Choice Award for Entertainer of The Year.
• Toured the world, playing in historic venues such as The Cavern Club in Liverpool and recorded at the famed Abbey Road Studios in London. They have performed with Denny Laine (co-founder of Wings with Paul McCartney), Pete Best (the original Beatles drummer) and the Boston Pops.
• Appearances on The Travel Channel’s “Beatlemania Britain” and headlined “International Beatles Week” in Liverpool where 100,000 Beatles fans jammed Victoria Street to hear them in concert.
Many tribute acts recreate the sound and the harmonies of the Fab Four, but Liverpool Legends takes it one step further. All four band members have mastered the looks, mannerisms, and the thick Liverpool accent, that makes the experience totally authentic. In addition, Liverpool Legends seem to “possess” the personalities of John, George, Paul and Ringo, which make the lighthearted banter with the audience irresistible!
Producer Steve Monistere comments, “If I could, I would change the name of this band to The Beatles. They are that spot on!”
For media inquiries and interview requests, contact Steve Monistere at 210-885-9090 or email@example.com.
LIVERPOOL LEGENDS online…