Gretna Heritage Festival
Annual Celebration of German & Italian Heritage enjoyed another successful year! Thank you for your support of the festival...we look forward to next year!
October 7-9, 2016
Friday, October 7th 4:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
(Gates Open at 3:00 p.m.)
Saturday, October 8th 2:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.
(Gates Open at Noon)
Sunday, October 9th 12:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
(Gates Open at 11:00 a.m.)
The Gretna Heritage Festival encompasses 25 city blocks and features seven stages with performances by international entertainers along with Louisiana's finest and favorites! It has fast become a Louisiana tradition!
A large selection of arts and crafts is a favorite at the Gretna Fest along with rides and entertainment for the kids. There is fun and enjoyment for everyone.
Gretna Heritage Festival consists of 6 stages and over 50 acts. Headliners include national and Louisiana favorites (schedule to be announced summer of 2016). With past performers in 2015 Kid Rock, Hank Williams Jr., Bret Michaels, and Rockin' Dopsie you know the festival is sure to bring fabuoous entertainment in 2016!
Free shuttle with free parking is available each year at the Oakwood Center ans a free pedestrian ferry ride from the Canal Street Ferry Dock to the Gretna Ferry Landing is also available!
Tickets Purchased In Advance: (BASED ON 2015, PRICES AND INCLUSIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE)
- Single Day Ticket $20.00
- 3-Day Weekend Pass $47.50
- $90.00 - Unlimited come and go access to front of main stage for up-close viewing of headliners & Special reserved concession area
- $350.00 Unlimited and VIP access with seating at main stage, 4 free drinks per day and free unlimited food, water and soft drinks throughout the weekend
- GA Premium Pit Ticket - LIMITED AMOUNT PER DAY
- "Friends of the Festival" Weekend Pass
- Tickets Purchased Day of Show: $25.00 - purchase at gate
All advance tickets on sale at www.ticketmaster.com or charge by phone (800) 745-3000.
Children 12and under are admitted free.