The team at the JCVB has received a few questions from our many restaurateurs. We reached out to the Louisiana Restaurant Association for some answers.
- Do orders need to be phoned in advance? Yes, to avoid people congregating while waiting, orders for food should be phoned in advance with the exception of drive-thrus.
- How many people can be inside a restaurant at a time? 10
- Is there a 10 person limit in each restaurant including staff? Yes, some are setting up the transaction component in tents outside their restaurant, which allows for more individuals to be in the kitchen.
- What are the guidelines for liquor sales? Learn more about the guidelines for selling and delivering alcohol HERE.
- Questions about outdoor seating? See the Restaurant / Food Service Outdoor Seating Criteria.
New Orleans’ Playful Neighbor
Nestled next to our famous neighbor, New Orleans, Jefferson offers a vibrant night life, as well as the quiet serenity of a nature walk. Our communities are comprised historic homes, fishing piers,... See More
Location: Gretna, Kenner, Westwego
Go beyond the history of the city of New Orleans and take a more in depth look at the history of the Mississippi River region. Jefferson hugs both the east and west banks of the Mississippi and plays... See More
A Culinary Craze
Jefferson Parish restaurants are among Louisiana’s best, offering the freshest ingredients, specialty dishes and friendly staff. Louisiana is known as a culinary epicenter offering a variety of... See More
The Beautiful Bayou
Location: Jean Lafitte
Discover the natural wonders of the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve. With a unique ecosystem the preserve is a representative example of the delta's environment, containing natural... See More
Louisiana's Only Inhabited Barrier Island
Location: Grand Isle
The State of Louisiana maintains a mile of beach front at Grand Isle State Park on the easternmost staying e park looks out toward nearby Grand Terre island, once the lair of the legendary pirate (or... See More