Freedom Fest at the Lake
September 6, 2020
In celebration of the workforce, Kenner hosts Freedom Fest at the Lake, a Labor Day tradition! The annual Freedom Fest at the Lake is a celebration of food, fun and music on the shores of beautiful Lake Pontchartrain!
2020 Lineup Coming Soon!
Parking for the Fest is available for $5 at the Pontchartrain Center, and free shuttles will be available to head over to the fest grounds beginning at 3:30 p.m., when the gates open. Credit and debit cards WILL NOT be accepted at Freedom Fest.
Most items are permitted into the festival with the exception of the following:
- No ice chests or coolers of any size
- Personal transport devices (e.g. skateboards, Segways, hover boards, go-peds, etc.)
- Inserting stakes, poles, or any other objects into the ground, or use of ropes, cords, tape, etc. to reserve space
- Video and audio recording equipment
- Unauthorized vending or solicitation
- Weapons, illicit drugs, and other contraband
- No outside food or drink allowed
- Reserving tarp space larger than 6’ x 8’ is strictly prohibited
- Personal tents, shade canopies or other shelters/shacks, sport-brellas, etc.
- Beach or pole-style umbrellas (over 63”)
- Promotional items
- Drones (Due to FAA Regulations)
As a security precaution, all bags will be checked both in the parking lot and at the front gate, the only entrance into the festival grounds. In addition, metal detectors will be on site, and all festival-goers will be required to pass through one of the detectors in order to enter.
If you are interested in being a vendor, please email email@example.com.
Looking for hotels in the area? Jefferson Parish has a variety of budget-friendly as well as luxury hotels that will meet all of your travel needs.
New Orleans’ Playful Neighbor
Nestled next to our famous neighbor, New Orleans, Jefferson offers a vibrant night life, as well as the quiet serenity of a nature walk. Our communities are comprised historic homes, fishing piers,... See More
Location: Gretna, Kenner, Westwego
Go beyond the history of the city of New Orleans and take a more in depth look at the history of the Mississippi River region. Jefferson hugs both the east and west banks of the Mississippi and plays... See More
A Culinary Craze
Jefferson Parish restaurants are among Louisiana’s best, offering the freshest ingredients, specialty dishes and friendly staff. Louisiana is known as a culinary epicenter offering a variety of... See More
The Beautiful Bayou
Location: Jean Lafitte
Discover the natural wonders of the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve. With a unique ecosystem the preserve is a representative example of the delta's environment, containing natural... See More
Louisiana's Only Inhabited Barrier Island
Location: Grand Isle
The State of Louisiana maintains a mile of beach front at Grand Isle State Park on the easternmost staying e park looks out toward nearby Grand Terre island, once the lair of the legendary pirate (or... See More