Win VIP Tickets to Family Gras
Mardi Gras 2019 in Jefferson Parish was incredible! And guess what? It's not over yet! Visit Jefferson Parish is not quite ready to move on. So, we've planned a photo contest so we don't have to! Did you attend Mardi Gras in Jefferson Parish this year? Maybe you saw Brett Eldredge perform at Family Gras. Or caught a throw from King Argus! We want to see you enjoying Mardi Gras in Jefferson Parish at one of our parades or Family Gras! Submit your photo and you could be eligible to win 4 VIP tickets to Family Gras 2020 held February 14-16. Entry details below! #FamilyGras2020
How To Enter: (Don't worry...it's easy!)
1) "Like" the Visit Jefferson Parish Facebook page if you haven't already!
2) Send your picture in a private message ONLY to the Visit Jefferson Parish Facebook page. Please make sure to include your contact information (name, address, birthday, phone number & email) One entry per household.
3) Please note: Your picture must be taken at Family Gras 2019 or a Jefferson Parish 2019 Mardi Gras parade or event. This will need to be apparent in the pic. If not, your pic will not be eligible.
3) We will add it to our Family Gras 2020 VIP Contest Facebook Photo Album on Visit Jefferson Parish's Facebook.
4) Have your family & friends visit and "like" our page. Then "like" your photo that will be listed in the Family Gras 2020 VIP Contest Facebook Photo Album.
5) The picture with the most engagements will win 4 VIP Royal Passes to Family Gras 2020 held February 14-16.
Winner: 4 VIP Royal Passes to Family Gras 2020
- Contest will run March 7-22, 2019.
- Last day to submit a photo is Friday, March 15, 2019 by 4:00pm (CST).
- All photos must be submitted to the Visit Jefferson Parish Facebook page in a private message and not posted to the wall of the Facebook page.
- To enter contest you must provide required contact information: full name, address, birthday, phone number & email.
- Photo must contain people; you, your family, friends.
- Entrant must own all rights to the photo.
- Winners will be determined by fans voting for their favorite picture and one winner will be chosen.
- Last day to cast a vote with a “like” will be on Friday, March 22, 2019 at 12:00pm (CST).
- The winner will be announced on Monday, March 25, 2019.
- Must be 18 years of age to enter.
- One entry per household.
- Winner will pick up tickets at Will Call on festival grounds. They will not be mailed.
*Employees of Jefferson CVB, JCVB Board of Directors, Buisson Creative Strategies, & their families are not eligible to enter. All applicable federal & state rules apply. Any claims arising out of this promotion are to be governed by Louisiana law. This promotion is void where prohibited by law. One entry per household allowed (ODDS OF WINNING DEPEND UPON THE NUMBER OF ENTRIES RECEIVED/ PICTURE WITH THE MOST LIKES WILL WIN.)
New Orleans’ Playful Neighbor
Nestled next to our famous neighbor, New Orleans, Jefferson offers a vibrant night life, as well as the quiet serenity of a nature walk. Our communities are comprised historic homes, fishing piers,... See More
Location: Gretna, Kenner, Westwego
Go beyond the history of the city of New Orleans and take a more in depth look at the history of the Mississippi River region. Jefferson hugs both the east and west banks of the Mississippi and plays... See More
A Culinary Craze
Jefferson Parish restaurants are among Louisiana’s best, offering the freshest ingredients, specialty dishes and friendly staff. Louisiana is known as a culinary epicenter offering a variety of... See More
The Beautiful Bayou
Location: Jean Lafitte
Discover the natural wonders of the Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve. With a unique ecosystem the preserve is a representative example of the delta's environment, containing natural... See More
Louisiana's Only Inhabited Barrier Island
Location: Grand Isle
The State of Louisiana maintains a mile of beach front at Grand Isle State Park on the easternmost staying e park looks out toward nearby Grand Terre island, once the lair of the legendary pirate (or... See More