Due to concerns over COVID-19, the farmers market is closed until further notice.
Local farmers and vendors will offer locally-grown, fresh produce, seafood, and more at this Crescent City Farmer's Market! Every Wednesday (with a summer break for the months of August & September), 3-7PM
The market will feature:
• Local, seasonal fruits and vegetables
• Grassfed beef, lamb and pork
• Local fish, shrimp and crab
• Fruit, vegetable, herb, flower and bedding plants and plant starts
• Local honey, honey comb and bee pollen
• Baked goods and prepared foods
Ochsner Eat Fit will be on-site offering cooking demos and samples.