The Muffuletta Festival was founded to celebrate a uniquely New Orleans food tradition and the people who created it.
- Experience dance performances from the Muff-A-Lotta's.
- Pick up some new tips during cooking demonstrations.
- Learn about the history of the Muffuletta in history presentations.
- Shop at one of several local retail vendor booths.
- Enjoy delicious Muffuletta Sandwiches from Nor-Joe Imports.
- Indulge in other Italian specialties like Gelato, Cannolis and more.
- Enjoy live music
- Play Bocce Ball with the Italian American Bocce Club of Greater New Orleans