The park sparkles for the holidays with thousands of twinkling lights and displays! Exhibit features LED lights with fantastic displays such as a lighted 60-foot Sea Serpent in the lagoon, a princess and her magical castle & the gingerbread man! Old favorites include holiday characters, the beloved Lombardi Trophy between two Saints Players, the Teddy Bear Factory, and Snowman Island! $5.00 per vehicle - entrance on West Napoleon Avenue access gate of the park. Children's Carousel will also be open nightly - $1.00 per child.
- Lights come on at 5:00pm daily.
- Gates close at 9:00pm Sun - Thurs Lights off at 9:45pm
- Gates close at 10:30pm on Fri & Sat Lights Off at 11pm
- Write a "Letter to Santa" and mail it
- Decorate an Ornament and hang it on a tree
- Characters make appearances on the weekends
- Both Driving and Walking tour of the Lights
- Concession will be for sale
- New Display Featuring DC and Marvel Super Heroes